Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Service Plans are available to me?
We provide a 25 Mbps download speed with a 3 Mbps upload speed, by far the fastest Satellite internet available today! CLICK HERE to view our current promotions
2. So I get the same speed no matter which plan I buy?
Yes. We believe that you should not have to pay extra in order to get the highest speed we offer. You buy the amount of full speed data you need. If you use up all your full speed data, we don’t charge you more money, they speed will just run slower until your monthly billing period starts over, you are still able to do most online activities without any issues.
3. How can you offer such fast speeds? Are the super fast services provided via a new satellite?
Yes. The roll out of a new Satellite Broadband service is a major milestone communication technology, providing TRUE Broadband Speeds.
4. Is this new satellite’s high capacity the reason for the high speeds?
That is part of the reason. Our new service incorporates new, ground breaking web acceleration technology which dramatically speeds up page load times. So in addition to the much higher speeds enabled by our high capacity satellite, you will experience a much snappier web browsing experience. The combination of a new satellite, our web acceleration technology, and equipment is what facilitates these exciting new services.
5. What kind of new things can I do? Is the experience different than previous satellite Internet services?
We’re about to change everything you think about broadband via satellite! With the new Service, you can now enjoy the full extent of what the Internet offers:
- Watch streaming videos, TV shows and movies with fewer buffering delays
- Better video chat with less jitter
- Share more photos with friends and family
- Download and stream music
- Experience exceptionally fast web browsing and email
- Connect multiple computers, smart phones, tablet devices and web-enabled Smart TVs
- VoIP Phone services and Video Streaming
6. What happens if I exceed my monthly data allowance?
If you use up your data allowance before your monthly reset date, your service will be slowed to around 1 Mbps. On a monthly basis your usage will be reset to zero, at which point your speeds will be restored. If you find that you need more data than your plan allows, you can always upgrade to a higher data plan or purchase a few extra Gigs to get you through. There is no charge to upgrade (or downgrade) your account between plans.
7. Who will be coming to my location to install the Internet Service?
We ONLY use Local, Certified Installation Technicians that are familiar with your area to provide the best performing installation of our equipment. They take care in keeping your home weather-tight and the ensure equipment is properly secured. We use grounding methods that are fully compliant with electrical codes for added safety.
8. I’m a current WildBlue or HughesNet customer. Can I get the new Service?
Yes. We want to offer you an opportunity to upgrade to our new service. We are offering a Priority Upgrade Program for those current customers. The upgrade will require a brand new satellite dish and modem which will be installed and configured by a certified technician, and the new service may require a small fee to get started. Please call us so we can fill you in on all the details, including applicable upgrade fees.