Satellite Internet’s quantum leap
- Our Internet offers download speeds at 25 Mbps (or more)
- We beam your Internet signal directly from space, if you can get Satellite TV, you can get our Internet.
- The FCC’s “Measuring Broadband America” report of U.S. Internet Service Providers found that our Internet is No. 1 at delivering on advertised speeds or better!
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT: The FCC report proves you get the speeds you pay for — and more!
Get to know Off The Grid Internet
There’s a fair amount of high-tech science and innovation behind providing Internet via satellite, but the basics are pretty simple:
- The Internet signal is transmitted from ground stations up to our satellite.
- The satellite transmits the Internet signal directly to a small dish mounted on your house (or in your yard).
- The signal enters your home through a thin cable and connects to a modem with built in wifi, which in turn connects to your computer or other mobile devices.
- This whole process takes a whopping 1/2 of a second and pages and files load much, much faster! You don’t even notice it’s coming from space.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT: Since our internet comes from space, you don’t have to deal with antiquated wires and cables, or outdated technology. Quite simply, our Internet technology is state-of-the art.
Why Off The Grid Internet Over Other Satellite Internet Providers?
- Most advanced satellite Internet technology. Light years ahead of previous satellite Internet service.
- It’s available where you are … today. Unlike other technologies that require extensive infrastructure or that may never extend to your area, our Internet comes directly to your home from our 5th Generation Satellite. If you can get satellite Television service, you can most likely get our awesome Internet Services.
- Our Service does it all. Faster browsing, video streaming, sharing photos, video-chat, powerful email tools — it’s 500 times faster than dial-up and 8 times faster than average DSL. Our Internet allows you to do everything you want online … only faster!
- All Internet Plans include an extra 50 Gigs of data. During our 6 hour daily bonus zone (2am-8am), you have an extra 50 Gig data allowance and does not count against your monthly data plan. Download movies, back up your computer, sync to the cloud, perform music and software updates. Upload photo galleries, videos, and blog postings! Download large movie files to watch during the day.
- Stream Video all month long! With our Video Data Saver Technology, you can watch streaming video in DVD Quality all month long, even if you use up all your full speed data, and we don’t charge anything extra for this feature.