A “Standard Installation” includes the following:
- Professional installation of Equipment by a Certified Technician
- Complete installation planning: site survey and customer input on installation location
- Compliance with any applicable FCC and electrical rules and regulations
- Cable routed through one exterior wall
- Modem connected to up to 2 devices (computer, laptop or mobile device)
- Diagnostic check ran at time of Installation
- Internet antenna dish, transceiver and bracket assembly
- 1 Internet modem and 7 foot Ethernet Cable
- Up to 150 feet of RG-6 cable from antenna to modem
- All necessary standard mounting and cabling hardware
Please note A “standard” installation typically requires 2.5 hours to complete. A “non-standard” installation may require more than 2.5 hours and/or additional mounting supplies and materials, and additional fees may apply.
During installation planning, please confirm with the technician that your installation will be “standard” prior to the start of the work. If your installation is “non-standard,” any additional charges must be agreed upon between you and the technician prior to the technician beginning work. If you aren’t sure, please feel free to call us and ask.
Equipment lease fee
All Exede Internet subscribers are required to lease the necessary satellite user terminal equipment from us. The lease fee includes all the equipment required to access the our Internet satellite signal. Subscribers must use the provided Internet modem and antenna; no other modems or antennas are supported by our systems.
Wall Mount Sloped Roof Mount
Non-Penetrating Roof Mount Pole Mount